Any Order placed while COVID 19 Level 4 lockdown is enforced may take 5 or more days to deliver.
- PICK Up Wellington Easter Orders will be delivered by Bohemein.
- Wellington Delivery Orders will be accepted until Saturday 6:00 am and will be delivered by End of Saturday 11/4/2020.
- Orders Placed after 6:00 am on Saturday 11/4/2020 will be delivered on/or after Tuesday 14/4/2020.
- PICK Up Auckland Easter orders
- will NOT be Available until lock-down is over.
- All other Categories orders NZ WIDE will be delivered via courier.
- NOTE: Order placed after 12 noon on Wednesday 8/4/2020 will be shipped out on Tuesday 14/4/2020
Returns, Replacements & Refunds
At Bohemein Fresh Chocolates we pride ourselves on the quality fresh chocolate products we produce.
No refunds will be given for goods if you have simply changed your mind. Please choose carefully.
If the goods are faulty, we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 to provide a remedy.
If your chocolate delivery has been damaged in transit please contact us immediately by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
or Call 04 499 79 13. If you can, please take a picture and describe the damage so we can provide the appropriate remedy.
If your chocolate delivery has been damaged in transit refund/replacement will be at our discretion.
Should a refund be provided it will be done within 7 days and include the courier fee.
Our aim is to supply your order in a timely manner, however if a supply issue arises we will contact you as soon as possible. If goods are delayed indefinitely and no alternative is found the order may be cancelled.