109 Featherston Street, Wellington CBD, Wellington 6011
Yes we are OPEN
- Monday to Friday 7.00 am - 6.00 pm
- Saturday 10.00 am - 5.00 pm
- Sunday 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Public Holidays CLOSED - New Year's Day, Day After New Year's Day, Wellington Anniversary, Auckland Anniversary, Waitangi Day, Good Friday, Easter Sunday, Easter Monday,ANZAC Day, Queen's Birthday, Labour Day, Christmas Day and Boxing Day
Phone: (04) 499 7913
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (enquiries welcome)
We stock the full selection of fresh chocolates including the filled chocolates, mini bars, chocolate buttons, Bohemein Twists, and decorations as well as all the small solid novelties for kids like mouse and dog pops, and larger hollow novelties.
These fun, hands on classes are held in our store outside of shop hours.
Please contact us with any enquiries about Chocolate Classes or to make a booking.
Real Hot Chocolates and Coffee
For Hot Chocolate Lovers:
- Our hot chocolates are made using the same Belgian chocolate that we use to make everything else we do.
- With our hot chocolates we offer you plenty of choice to make sure you get just the kind of hot chocolate you like.
- First: You can choose to have a plain hot chocolate or add one of our flavours: Praline, Cinnamon, Ginger, Chilli, Cardamom, Brandy, Amaretto, Becherovka, Raspberry or Coffee.
- Next: You can choose what Kind of Chocolate you like us to make it with, Milk Chocolate, White Chocolate or 53% Dark, 70% Dark or for the daring 100% Dark Chocolate.
- Then: Choose whether you would like regular or large size.
For Coffee lovers:
- We use Supreme Coffee's Boxer Blend. A Brazil-based blend designed for espresso. Roasted dark with distinctive beefy dark chocolate notes, full body, and a pleasantly lingering finish. It makes gutsy milk drinks, hefty espresso, and stands out when used in a mochachino.
- All our drinks can be made with Regular, Trim, Soy or Zero Lacto Milk upon request.
Please note: All our hot drinks are available for Takeaway ONLY.